Send e-mail to: johnrevanetski@atlanticbb.net

Monday, January 09, 2006

Starting the New Year Right!

Well, the post-holiday week saw the return of the Winter Cinema Series at the Library Theatre this weekend with a British adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice. A great film. I highly recommend it.

For the past two years, I have watched Book Notes, a weekend presentation on C-SPAN-2. I will skip an explanation of this program here and refer you to the website www.booknotes.org for the details. It is always interesting, covering a wide range of current literature with the presentations given by the authors themselves. Check it out, please

I am working on another Welcome to Hobo Rail style essay. I call it: Black Magic Woman. It is about a reoccurring, vivid dream I had several years ago about visitations from an ancient Toltec shaman, and old faceless woman who appeared to me with advise on the various issues in my life at that time. She has visited me several times in Warren since then, and once on New Year's Eve 2004 when was in Colorado. Some spooky stuff. It will take me about a week to finish it.

I decided that because of the unpredictabity of my medications to temporarily suspend my painting work for the county housing authority. I tried a couple of days to get something done on one apartment, but it's too slow going for me. I get tired faster now. Spent most of my days last week cleaning around the house.

I head to Erie on Jan. 12 to see my neurologist, then the following week a consultation with my personal physician. The discussion with both is whether to add Eldepryl to the equation. It speeds the absorption of levedopa to enhance the effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home