Send e-mail to: johnrevanetski@atlanticbb.net

Friday, March 03, 2006

I’m a M-A-N!
Male of the species. God’s first human creature.
The original procreator. First to kill another, brother.

I’m a manley man! I use power tools, cut wood.
I enjoy making and eating gourmet dinners.
I wash white and colored clothes separately.

Male of the species. Protector, provider.
I don‘t hunt or fish. I have no firearms.
I’m a lover-man! I get satisfaction!
Long-legged redheads, busty blonds
I cried when Elvis died. I speak French.
I write poems, drink Port, sing hymns.

Male of the species. Leader, competitor, winner.
I only make dollar-bets on sports. I don’t play the lottery.

I’m a strong man. What! Feminine side!
I climb the ladder, bang the hammer.
I love my two cats, enjoy flower gardening,
bathe daily, put on hair gel, clean underwear.

Male of the species. I’m a man!
That’s what I am. That’s all I am.
And so is Lola, L-O-L-A, Lola, L-O-L-A....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home