Send e-mail to: johnrevanetski@atlanticbb.net

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Evans: Alive & Well!

I'm still here, alive and well. But I've had a busy couple of months since last posting to my blog.

I returned on Jan. 11 from Colorady where I spent a month-long extended holiday in with my sister Nancy and her husband Bob.

Since then, and for the next several days, I'll be busy with adding an audio edition of an essay I've written for my column that will be published n the Winter Issue of Artistry of Life. Several attempts to transfer the audio files to teh editor have not been successful.

Just briefly, things are basically OK with me, except for the various disabling symptoms I continue to experience daily with my Parkinson's condition. I will soom have to make plans to move to Colorado on a semi-permamnet basis, setting up a residence in a seven-room home my Nancy and Bob own in Loveland. I'll be heading west in June for a six-month trial run afterwhich I'll make a decisoin to stay or return to Warren. I'll keep my apartment in Warren, rather than cut loose al ties here, should I decide the Colorado is not for me.

I'll post the written version of my essay "Iron Mike" which is about my grandfather once it clears publication in Artistry of Life. I'll have another general update next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home